Use Admin Custom Order Fields to Streamline Order Processing and Details
Do you find yourself putting a lot of information in your “Order Notes” or using outside software, such as Excel, to keep track of order details? Say goodbye to all of the hassle of keeping track of order information in a million different places! The Admin Custom Order Fields extension will allow your team to use WooCommerce as a complete Customer Relationship Management system so order information is centralized where the orders actually happen — right within your WooCommerce dashboard.
All order details, notes, fields, and information addition can be streamlined right within the order itself, allowing you to standardize order details, keep all order information in WooCommerce and not scattered across multiple systems, and sort or filter ordersbased on your custom order information. Keep all of your order details where they belong: tied to the original order!
Let’s say that you’re using WooCommerce to book helicopter tours, and you need a way to assign times, pilots, or other details to an order. Admin Custom Order Fieldsallows you to add these details from the Orders Dashboard, and even optionally display them to the customer on the “My Orders” page.
Using WooCommerce to sell other services? You can add dates for coaching sessions, assign multiple case managers to a consulting account, or manage any other order details you wish. Stop jotting down everything in the order notes and start to organize and compartmentalize with Admin Custom Order Fields!
What Can Admin Custom Order Fields Do?
- Create order details to add/edit from the admin Orders Dashboard
- Centralize order details that can easily be edited by all team members
- Sort or filter orders displayed based on your custom order fields
- Optionally display order fields/details to customers
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets or other external systems to manage order notes/details
- Streamline your CRM system by centralizing everything in WooCommerce