Tax Display by Country for WooCommerce allows you to display your product prices with our without taxes, depending on your visitors’ country, and to pre-select checkout country automatically. When you sell internationally, customers can get confused by the prices, as they might contain VAT/Tax which doesn’t apply to every sale. Also, some customers overlook the country field at checkout and en up entering an incorrect address, or getting validation errors. Those factors combined can easily drive a potential customer away. Our product will remove those obstacles and help you increasing sales.
This plugin is fully compatible with our other products:
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher, currently the leading multi-currency solution for WooCommerce.
- Prices by Country, our solution to allow charging different prices depending on customer’s location (this plugin can work with our Currency Switcher to give unprecedented pricing flexibility).
- EU VAT Assistant, our free plugin to help you becoming compliant with the new EU VAT MOSS regulations.
How it works
Once enabled, the Plugin will allow you to configure how prices should be displayed for each country. You can decide to show prices with tax or without tax for some countries, and do something different for other countries. After configuring the plugin, prices will be displayed automatically with our without tax, based on visitors’ country, which is detected automatically, using geolocation, and assumed to be used for the billing address.
Upon checkout, the customer will see the country field already populated and, if he wishes, he will be able to select another country. Such selection will be stored by the plugin for the current session, so that the prices will be refreshed and displayed with the correct tax. Additionally, the plugin implements a widget, which you can display on your site to allow your visitors to choose the billing country before they reach checkout, so that price display can be updated automatically.
- Fully compatible with our WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin, currently the leading multi-currency solution for WooCommerce.
- Extremely easy to use
- Allows to display prices with or without tax, depending on visitors’ country.
- Automatically detects visitors’ country, with price accordingly displayed with/without taxes.
- Allows to keep product prices fixed, including taxes, independently from what tax rate applies to customers (available in v126.96.36.199109 and later). Note: the fixed prices feature does not apply to shipping, yet, as WooCommerce always considers shipping costs as “exclusive of tax”.
- Pre-selects the checkout country automatically.
- Includes a widget to allow your visitors to choose their billing country before they reach checkout.
- Allows to specify a price suffix for each tax display rule.
- Allows visitors to declare themselves exempt from tax and always see tax-exclusive prices.