Local Pickup Plus extension extends the functionality of inbuilt pickup function of Woocommerce. If the retailer has many distribution centers or pickup sites then this plugin will resolve the issue. It can configure the sellers’ pickup locations and the customer will exactly know, from where he has to pick up the product.
Customer will also get a list of pickup centers where he can choose the center which is convenient for him.
WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus Extension
WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus: Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere
The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products.
Why You Need WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus?
Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickup dates, and more!
Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Set up multiple pickup locations for the customer to choose a pickup location at checkout
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Allow, require, or restrict pickup for individual products and product categories
- Determine if each product can be picked up at a different place, or if only one pickup location is available per order
- If you allow per-item pickup locations, you can even limit which products are available at a location!
- Set costs or discounts for choosing pickup for a package
- Export and import pickup locations via CSV
- Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given location
- Define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date
- Compatible with several plugins, such as WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export, WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export, and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists
- Support for Google Maps Geocoding to sort locations by distance from customer
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address