When you’re selling products at competitive prices, it will be a great sales hack to include the Recommended Retail Price RRP (known as List Price, Suggested Retail Price SRP, Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price MSRP as well).
MSRP for WooCommerce plugin lets you save and display product Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price in any product of your WooCommerce store.
You can set display options separately for single product, archives and cart pages:
- Display Options: You can set one of 4 values here: Do not show (i.e. visible to admin only); Show; Only show if MSRP is higher than the standard price; Only show if MSRP differs from the standard price.
- Position: Choose from: Before the standard price; After the standard price (default); Instead of the standard price.
- Savings amount (and percent) templates.
Additional options include:
- Hide MSRP for products with empty price.
- Hide regular price for products on sale.
- Set custom range format for variable products.
- Apply price filter.
- Add MSRP column to admin products list.
- Add MSRP field to admin quick edit.
- Add MSRP field to admin bulk edit.