A newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
This is the best news and newspaper template available. This bestseller theme is perfect for blogging and excellent for news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It supports videos from YouTube. AMP and mobile-ready. GDPR compliant, the theme is fast, simple, and easy to use for a cryptocurrency, fashion, food, lifestyle, modern, personal, travel, luxury, viral, minimal, minimalist projects and more.
Integrated with Instagram, bbPress Forum, BuddyPress and WooCommerce, it uses the best clean SEO practices. Newspaper supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
The full list of features: Newspaper ThemeGPL
- Homepage – We have a lot of homepages in the main menu of the demo
- Search – unique SEO optimized search template
- Blog index
- Author – post count, comments count and author widget
- Category – breadcrumbs, subcategories and category description.
- Tag – easy tagcloud navigation via widget
- 404 template – with latest posts
- Archives page
- All the blocks – please select your block from the top. You can mix and match them. All of the content blocks support ajax pagination and subcategories (including slides)
- Live search with Ajax and up down keys
- One click demo install – NO MORE .XML files, with just one click you have the demo data installed
- Powered by Visual Composer – the best Drag and Drop page builder
- Woocommerce support
- Custom bbpress styling + custom login system – you can now build a community with ease.
- Custom auto scaling content blocks – a block changes its structure to work perfectly (in sidebar, full width or pages with sidebar)
- Responsive Google AdSense support via our custom admin panel – the script loads a different google adsense spot for each screen size. Once it’s loaded it doesn’t modify it in order to be 100% compliant with Google adSense TOS.
- Responsive ads support – for ad networks that allow multiple ad spots on the same div or if you want to show your own ads on different devices. This option will change the ad spot on the fly, for example when a tablet is changed from landscape to portrait. (the header banner from the demo site is using this system)
- Inline Google AdSense or other ads after a predefined number of paragraphs
- Auto YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo thumb downloader – just paste a YouTube url and the site will automatically download the largest image available from the clip and it will set it as a featured image. Very easy to add videos to articles.
- Built in review system (stars, percents, points)
- SEO: Schema with rich snippet microdata for articles and reviews
- Built in translation support from our admin panel. No more .po .mo files, you just get a form with all the strings from the theme and the corresponding translations.
- Multi Language site support via the free qTranslate plugin. All from wp-admin.
- Google fonts – change the fonts easily from the Theme panel
- Sticky navigation menu – with option to enable, disable or enable only on big screens (not on phones)
- Each category has:
- 8 category templates styles
- 12 category top posts styles – each with 7 unique grid styles
- 19 custom module style (loop style)
- custom colors
- custom background image
- custom sidebar + position(left, full, right)
- Unlimited sidebars – each post, page, category can have its own sidebar. Also, all the author, search, tag, blog index templates have custom sidebars
- Built in related posts based on tags, author or category
- Easy Google Analytics support (just paste the code in our admin)
- 14 footer layouts
- Custom pagebuilder elements
- Custom widgets
- Popular category widget – show the most popular category
- Author box widget – show authors sorted by number of posts, or by name
- Social counter widget – a social counter that shows numbers of likes, followers or subscribers
- Ad box – allows you to select an ad zone (you define the responsive ad zones in our panel)
- 25 Blocks
- Instagram widget
- Weather widget
- Exchange widget
- Text with title
We personally respond to all the request that we receive and we are trying to help everyone.
Please visit our support forum.
Thanks for your interest in our theme!
Marius, Alin, Nicu, Radu, Emil, Alina S., Alina G., Lucian, Bogdan, Catalin, Cristi, John, Simion, Alexandra and Eliza from tagDiv
For the latest update news please follow our blog on http://tagDiv.com/blog
Version 9.1 – October 15th, 2018
- new: 7 New installable demos created with the tagDiv Cloud Library: Entertainment, Living Mag, Fast News, Gossip, Journal, Gaming, and Lifestyle Blog. You can modify all the templates like the single post, author page, category, and so on, using the frontend drag and drop functionality:
- new: Fully customizable Entertainment Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Living Mag Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Fast News Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Gossip Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Journal Demo;
- new: Fully customizable Gaming Demo;
- New: Fully customizable Lifestyle Blog.
- new: We’re introducing the intuitive Right-Click option in the tagDiv Composer page builder to bring you new features and a natural way to design your website:
- new: Copy and Paste options available from the Right-Click menu for elements, columns, and rows available; This functionality also works between pages, not only on the same page;
- new: Copy and Paste Style option. Now you can copy the customized style of an element and apply it to all the similar ones. The feature is available from the Right-Click menu for elements, columns, and rows. You can also use it between pages, not only on the same page;
- new: Reset Style option. Now you have the option to revert an element style to the default design settings. The feature is available from the Right-Click menu;
- new: Save as Element option. From the Right-Click menu, you can save elements and rows as predefined ones, and use them later from the ‘Add Element’ button in the tagDiv Composer
- new: Delete option. Now it’s easy to remove the unwanted items from your page, straight from the Right-Click menu;
- new: Duplicate option – available from the Right-Click menu
- new: Clear option available from the right-click menu. Now you can quickly remove all the elements from a column or row.
- new: 10 beautiful Big Grid Flex elements
- new: Style Presets for Big Grids Flex and Category Grids
- new: option to choose the H tag format for the Title element
- new: option to Duplicate a Cloud template
- new: “Used on” Column in Cloud Templates section. Now you can easily see which template is assigned and used on your website.
- new: Post Loop 2 element: Use this new element to display posts loop using other designs
- new: option to quickly change the Page or Template Name directly from the tagDiv Composer page builder editor
- new: Recent Comments element with new Extra Style settings
- new: the list of Used Colors for pickers is now available in tagDiv Composer in the Recent Colors section
- new: the list of Used Fonts is available in the tagDiv Composer under the Load Font Settings menu
- new: We’ve tested and updated the Visual Composer plugin to the latest version
- misc: new alert message box in tagDiv Composer
- misc: settings updated for the Single Review Overall and Summary Post elements
- misc: the List Menu element: added a new font option for the header title section
- misc: Flex block 1: added color option for the review stars
- misc: new options for Slide element. Now you can choose a specific height responsive
- misc: update for tagDiv Newsletter plugin: added MailChimp GDPR checkboxes
- misc: update for tagDiv Cloud Library plugin: new enumeration system for duplicated templates and other UX improvements
- fix: the tagDiv Composer panel’s appearance when the scroll is hidden in your browser
- fix: style for comment edit link
- fix: Column Text encoding issues
- fix: bug when deleting an assigned Single Cloud template
- fix: Single Post review – the Google Structured Data error
- fix: Flex Grids blocks – the horizontal align
- fix: smartlist missing paragraph
- fix: minor fixes for the tagDiv Newsletter plugin for the MailerLite
- fix: various fixes for the WooCommerce CSS
- fix: the Comments form issues
- fix: the Category Grids and Flex Grids blocks – the title hover color
- fix: Facebook ‘Like’ button issue on the Mobile Theme plugin
- fix: other minor fixes