Are you running a WordPress Multisite Network? Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients?
Have you ever wished that it was easier to customize the menu’s and logo’s on each sub-site in your WordPress Multisite Network? Would you like to give each sub-site the ability to do their own branding? Look no further!
This plugin lets you control the branding of the main site and all sub-sites in a network of websites powered by WordPress Multisite.
You can create a global template with branding and menu customization that all sub-sites in the network will be using. Or you can allow each sub-site in the network to create their own branding and customize their menus for the Editor role. You also have full control over all User Roles and Capabilities.
Replace the WordPress logo from the log-in screen and dashboard with your own identity or even your client’s. Add custom dashboard meta box viewable only to Editors or all users with your own welcome message or help.
White Label Branding for WordPress Multisite is also tested on WordPress 4.7.5.
Please notice that if you are using a Single Site WordPress installation you need the White Label Branding for WordPress.
List of features
- Create an unlimited number of Custom Dashboard Metaboxes with the Dashboard Tool. If you have our Pages by User Role for WordPress plugin you can add Access Control to each Metabox. This makes it possible to completely customize who will see each Metabox (Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor or Subscriber). Please notice that the custom dashboard meta boxes will only show up on the main site. You have a Public, Editor and Administrator meta box, which will show up on sub-sites.
- Enable Branding (Updated for WordPress 3.5.1)
- Add your own Favicon
- Replace “W” logo with your own logo.
- Set width of logo
- Add custom link to your own header logo
- Add Developer Logo (Footer)
- Add Developer Name
- Add Developer URL
- Remove “WordPress” from title
- Hide update nag message
- Hide update download link
- Hide Contextual Help
- Hide Screen Options
- Hide Favorite Actions
- Hide WordPress version number from footer
- Set custom From Email Address
- Set custom Email From Name
- Add Public Dashboard Metabox viewable by all users; Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor and Administrator
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Editors
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Administrators
- Use HTML and Shortcodes in the Custom Dashboard Boxes
- Remove WordPress Dashboard Widgets on-by-one
- Remove Custom Dashboard Widgets added by other plugins
- Hide Top-level Menus (Dynamic generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed).
- Hide Sub-level Menus (Dynamic generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed).
- Sort (Re-order) the Top-level Menus by easy drag and drop interface.
- Hide individual items in the Admin Bar (can also be based on User Roles and Capabilities)
- Hide the Admin Bar
- Hide the Admin Bar Setting from profile
- NEW: Rename menu in wp-admin
- NEW: Change menu icons in wp-admin (type face retina support)
- Set Default Screen Layout for all users
- Set Default Screen Layout per user
- Remove Individual Screen Options
- Enable Login Screen Customization
- Add Custom Login Screen Logo (optional drag and drop upload)
- Set Custom Login Screen Logo Opacity
- Add Custom Login Screen Background Image (optional drag and drop upload)
- CSS Settings for Background (background-attachments, background-color, background-position, background-repeat)
- Enable Login Form Customization
- Set the position of the Login Form
- Add Custom Login Form Background image
- CSS Settings for Login Form Background (background-attachments, background-color, background-position, background-repeat, opacity, color for labels, font size, border width, border style, border color, corner radius for login form, form shadow, position, blur, size, input text fields, color, border, shadow, opacity, submit button, color, font color)
- Enable Advanced Settings (create your own login template)
- Smaller Window, Alternate Template (support for iPhone, iPad and Smartphones)
- Backup your Custom Login Templates (import free Downloadable Content)
- Resources (Alternate wp-admin Icons. Add your own Stylesheet and Icons)
- Enable Custom Color Scheme for wp-admin
- Menu Color Customization (11 different settings that can be changed)
- Content Area Customization (5 different settings that can be changed)
- Metaboxes, Widgets and Tables Customization (8 different settings that can be changed)
- Tables (widefat) Customization (6 different settings that can be changed)
- Admin Header (Screen Options, Contextual Help) Customization (5 different settings that can be changed)
- Messages Customization (9 different settings that can be changed)
- Forms Customization (2 different settings that can be changed)
- Primary Buttons Customization (9 different settings that can be changed)
- Secondary Buttons Customization (10 different settings that can be changed)
- Post, Page and Custom Post Types Edit Screen Customization (7 different settings that can be changed)
- The Editor (default TinyMCE) customization (5 different settings that can be changed)
- Backup Custom Color Schemes
- Advanced Settings
- Enable Role and Capability Manager
- Hide Administrator User Role form the users list
- Enable Custom Dashboard Tool
- Settings, Import and Export (easily backup global settings and import global settings)
License & Downloads
- Get access to our premium support, knowledge database and Free Downloadable Content when you enter a valid License Key.
Role & Capability Manager
- Create Custom User Roles
- Create Custom Capabilities
- Set Capabilities for all standard User Roles
- Set Capabilities for your Custom User Roles
- Disable wp-admin for individual User Roles