The AST plugin provides you with easy ways to add shipment tracking information to orders. Your customers will receive the tracking information and a link to track their order on the order emails and my-account area.
AST provides a pre-defined list of more than 150 shipping providers (carriers) from around the globe, you can add custom providers, customize the tracking display on emails, create custom order statuses, customize the emails, bulk upload tracking info to orders with CSV files, use the API endpoint to update tracking in orders and more…
- Add shipment tracking info to orders – shipping provider, tracking number and shipping date
- Add multiple tracking numbers to orders
- Add tracking info to orders from the orders admin (inline)
- Select shipping providers to use when adding tracking info to orders
- Set the default provider when adding tracking info to orders
- Add custom shipping providers
- Sync your shipping providers list with TrackShip
- Display shipment tracking information and tracking link on user accounts
- Display shipment tracking information and tracking link on customer order emails
- Customize and preview the tracking info display on customer emails using email customizer.
- Choose on which Customer emails to include the tracking info.
- Bulk import tracking info to orders with CSV file.
- WooCommerce REST API endpoint to update shipment tracking information
- Rename the Completed Order status to Shipped
- Enable custom order statuses – Delivered, Partially Shipped, Updated Tracking
- Enable custom order status emails to customers
- Customize and preview the Delivered status email using email designer.
TRACKING PER ITEM ADD-ON
The Tracking per item add-on allows you to attach tracking numbers to specific order items and also to attach tracking numbers to different quantities of the same line item.
Get this Add-on
TrackShip is a shipment tracking API that fully integrates with WooCommerce with the Advanced Shipment Tracking. TrackShip automates the order management workflows, reduces customer inquiries, reduces time spent on customer service, and improves the post-purchase experience and satisfaction of your customers.
- Automatically track shipments with 150+ shipping providers
- View the latest shipment status, update date, and est. delivery date on your orders admin
- Automatically change the order status to Delivered once it’s delivered to your customers
- Send personalized emails to notify the customer when their shipments are In Transit, Out For Delivery, Delivered or have an exception
- Direct customers to a Tracking page on your store
You must have a TrackShip account to activate these advanced features.
The AST plugin is localized/ translatable by default, we added translation to the following languages:
- English – default, always included
- German (Deutsch)
- Norwegian (Bokmål)
- Spanish (Spain)
- French (France)
- Português Brasil
- Dutch (Nederlands)
If your lenguage is not in this list and you want us to include it in the plugin, you can send us the translation files (po/mo) here
The AST plugin supports more then 150 shipping providers (carriers) with pre-defined tracking link:
USPS, ePacket, Delhivery, Yun Express Tracking, UPS, Australia Post, FedEx, Aramex, DHL eCommerce, ELTA Courier, Colissimo, DHL Express, La Poste, DHLParcel NL, Purolator, 4px, Brazil Correios, Deutsche Post DHL, Bpost, DHL US, EMS, DPD.de, GLS, China Post, Loomis Express, DHL Express, DHL Express UK, Poste Maroc, PostNL International 3S, Royal Mail and many more..