Easily download customers & orders in XML format and automatically export FTP or HTTP POST on a recurring schedule.
Easily export orders from your WooCommerce to XML and download or automatically upload them via FTP.
Easily Export Orders & Customers from WooCommerce via XML
The WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export Suite simplifies data transfer from WooCommerce to external systems, such as fulfillment services or CRMs. This plugin provides XML-formatted files for orders or customers from WooCommerce, letting you export individual records, bulk export records on-demand, or you can set up automatic exports via FTP, HTTP POST, or email for orders and customers! Both order and customer exports are processed in the background on your site. This means that you can begin an export, and it will process as you continue to work on other things on your site — leave the page, keep updating products, or have a cup of coffee while your files are prepared! These exports are batch-processed to prevent timeouts, letting an export churn through thousands of records without stopping your workflow. You can even leave your site completely and exports will continue to process, waiting for you to return to download them! You’ll be notified as exports you’ve started have finished.
Customer / Order XML Export Features
- Export customer data: name, email, addresses, total spent, and more
- Export order data such as line items, order totals, shipping information, refund data, and other details
- Create custom export formats to include the order or customer data you need NEW
- Processes exports asynchronously so thousands of records can be exported at one time, even while you continue working on your site! NEW
- Download files immediately, or continue working — you’ll see an admin notification when your files are ready for download NEW
- Bulk Export tool lets you export all orders, or export based on order status, product(s) included, product categories included, or date range NEW
- Use the bulk export tool to get a list of all customers, or a list of customers by registration date
- Manually export or transfer one or more orders while viewing your order list via bulk actions NEW
- Set a custom filename for manually or automatically exported files
- Automatically export orders to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or just save them locally
- Automatically export customers to XML on a recurring basis via FTP, HTTP POST, to multiple email addresses, or locally to your export list NEW
- Define an export schedule and starting time for auto-exports
- Option to automatically export orders individually as soon as they’re paid for NEW
- Automated exports only include new records to avoid duplication
- Transfer status for automated exports is monitored to notify you of failures NEW
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions: export subscription or renewal orders only
- Compatible with several other plugins, including:
- Cost of Goods
- Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Shipment Tracking
- and more! View the list of compatible plugins in the documentation.
- View and download exports from the past 14 days from your “Export List” NEW
- Export custom fields (meta) for customers and orders
Flexible Export Formats
For both order and customer exports, you can select the export format that’s best for your business, order fulfillment warehouse, or wherever your XML Exports will be sent. There are several built-in formats to choose from for both order and customer exports. Need something a bit different? You can create a customized export format, including only the tags and data you need in your exported file. Rename, re-order, and remove tags, or add new data or metadata for your order and customer exports. You can then select your “custom” format as your export format.
Manual Export Tools
You can export all orders or customers using the bulk export tool under WooCommerce > XML Export > Export. Need a filtered export? Set which order statuses you’d like to export, export orders containing specific product categories, or only export orders that contain particular products. You can also export orders based on the date they were placed. You can also use the bulk export tool to export customers by date based on their purchase / registration date. Need to export orders on-the-go? There are single order actions and bulk actions to let you export orders while you view them or view your “Orders” list.
Automated XML Exports
Both order and customer export files can be exported and transfered automatically. You can export files via email (one or more recipients), FTP, or HTTP POST. Auto-exports can also generate files on a schedule and save them locally to your Export List. When an order or customer record has been exported, it will be marked as such to avoid duplication in future automated exports.
Supported FTP Types
- SFTP (FTP over SSH)
- FTPS (FTP with Explicit TLS/SSL)
- FTP over Implicit SSL
Order exports can be processed for each order after the order is marked “paid”, or can be processed on a defined schedule. You can set the export start time and interval, and can even include certain orders only based on the order status, product categories, in the order, or specific products in the order. Customer exports can be processed on a defined schedule, and will include new purchasers in each automated export.
Automated Transfer Monitoring
Your exports will be saved for 14 days, allowing you to re-download a file, or check the status of exports and transfers. The Exports list can also let you re-try a file transfer via your auto-export method as needed. If transfers fail, you’ll be notified so that you can retry the file transfer, or check on your configuration to correct issues promptly.