Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount helps you to easily make your MailChimp list healthy by providing a one time discount when someone subscribes to your mailchimp list. This plugin automatically adds a MailChimp subscription popup to your website which can be used to capture the Emails and when the user successfully subscribed to your list then he gets a coupon code.
Whenever a new user signups for your newsletter the plugin automatically generates a coupon code based on the admin settings and email it to the registered email id.
Checkout MailChimp Discount Addon
- Powerful admin backend to customize the plugin.
- Easily setup discount for newsletter signups.
- Double optin to have only valid users receive the coupon.
- Ability to restrict the coupon to the registered email id only.
- Automatically generates unique coupons for each signup.
- Ability to set a coupon prefix so that you can easily recognise the coupon generated through the plugin.
- Ability to define a custom length for the coupons that gets generated through the plugin.
- Uses native woocommerce coupon system to generate the coupons.
- Uses woocommerce native template to send email for the coupon code if using woocommerce 2.3.x.
- Exit intent to display the popup.
- Customizable shortcode support, which allows you to put add the form on any page/post or widget.
- Ability to add multiple forms on same page and use shortcode alng with the popup feature.
- Admin option to change the cookie length for popup display.
- Admin option to disable popup and have the signups only as widgets.
- Easily customize the look and feel of the popup to match your site’s design.
- Allows you to show form fields as per your needs.
- Creates a different unique coupon each time a user sign up for newsletter.
- Easily select and setup coupon for specific products or categories.
- Easy to exclude specific products and categories from the discount.
- Ability to exclude discount on sales items.
- Allows you to define a coupon validity in number of days from the date of registration.
- Ability to change the email from name and address.
- Ability to define a minimum and maximum purchase limit in order to be able to use the coupon.
- Allows you to customize the coupon code email and subject from the admin panel.
- Allows you to use enter predefined variables on the email body and email subject.
- Allows you to display a popup for the mailchimp signup form.
You can use
shortcode to use the mailchimp discout form on your page/post/widget etc.
Please find the list of variables you can use with shortcode.
||Define a width for the signup form.
Possible values: 100px, 100%, 500px etc.
||Set the alignment for the signup form.
Possible values: left,right and center.
||Define the layout for the form.
Possible values are horizontal and vertical. The default value is vertical.
||Set width for the subscribe button.
Possible values: 100px, 429px, 100%, 69% etc.
||Set the alignment for the subscribe button.
Possible values: left,right and center.
||Define a text that would appear on top of the form.
[wc_mailchimp_discount top_text="Subscribe to our newsletter and win discount"]
||Set a text color for the top text.
You can combine any of the shortcode variables and create different type of forms. Check some examples below:
[wc_mailchimp_discount width="400px" align="center" btn_width="100%" texttop_text_top="Signup for newsletter" top_text_color="#333333"]
Version 3.5(10th September 19) - Fixed MailChimp merge tags with languages - Fixed issue with WPML shortcode content Version 3.4(6th September 19) - Added functionality for Mailchimp API validation - Get Mailchimp audience id automatically - Add webhook automatically - Add option to show popup on selected pages - Added filter hook for extra fields - Added functionality where admin can set whether to use existing coupons or create coupons dynamically - Fixed test email feature - Fixed shortcode css issue - Added bunch of new animations for the popup - Fixed coupon roles issue Version 3.3(17th Dec 18) - Fixed issue for selected category in the coupons Version 3.2(10th Nov 18) - Added option for php mail when wp_mail and woocommerce mailer doesn't work - Added ajax option to get products and exclude products option Version 3.1(11th Oct 18) - Added option for send coupons to user roles Version 3.0(9th Oct 18) - Added options frameowork for the plugin settings - added hooks for custom fields Version 2.8(6th Sep 18) - Issue fixed for email from name and email from - Made sanitise user inputs - Fixed Coupon validation with WooCommerce 3.4 Version 2.7(4th Sep 18) - Fixed Coupon validation with WooCommerce 3.4 Version 2.6(10th Aug 18) - Fixed issue for email id compare when restrict email option is enabled Version 2.5(14th May 18) - Made functionality to add message for invalid email id from plugin settings Version 2.4(8th May 18) - Made functionality for timer to set redirect to another page after successfull redirect - Optimized code Version 2.3(30th April 18) - Made functionality for redirect to another page after successfull redirect - Fixed compatibility issue for latest version of wordpress and woocommerce - fixed issue for sending confirmation email from mailchimp even user is already register - Optimized code for faster loading Version 2.2(9th Dec 17) - Fixed compatibility issue for categories with WooCommerce 3.2.5 and WordPress 4.9 - added functionality where admin can show/hide checkbox like terms and condition in the frontend - added functionality for admin to set checkbox text label for the checkbox - added functionality for admin to set error message for checkbox validation - added functionalty where admin can set color for checkbox label text Version 2.1(12th April 17) - Fixed compatibility issue with WooCommerce 3.0.0 - Mailchimp source signup merge fields added - Added feature for mailchimp signup success text color, background color - Added feature for mailchimp signup error text color, background color - Added feature for enable/disable popup on mobile device Version 2.0.2(15th March 17) - Mailchimp API 3.0 implemented - Language merge vars added from code - Show coupon code on response in single optin Version 2.0.1(12 JULY 16) - Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce 2.6.x. - Fixed shipping issue for this plugin Version 2.0 (22 JUNE 16) - Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce 2.6.x. - Fixed translation issues. - Fixed issues with email body formatting. - Added option to translate admin option texts using WPML. Version 1.9 (9 MARCH 16) - Fixed issue with source merge tag. - Added check for existing emails on mailchimp from other sources. - Added admin option to enable popup only on homepage. - Added admin option to specify an email as a test email. Version 1.8.1 (28 JAN 16) - Fixed incompatibility issue with woocommerce 2.5.x Version 1.8 (22 DEC 15) - Added ability to trigger the popup using any button or link. - Added ability to turn off discount feature and use it as a simple mailchimp subscription. Version 1.7 (15 OCT 15) - Updated popup from custombox to magnific popup. - Updated popup animation list. - Added option for hinge close effect. - Added option to specify color for the close button. - Added option to close popup on overlay click. - Added option to automatically close popup on successful subscription. - Added option to only allow the logged in user to apply the coupon code if the coupon is restricted to only subscribed user. - Bug Fix: Exit Intent issue. - Bug Fix: Popup html output on latest version of WooCommerce. Version 1.6 (21 SEPT 15) - Added ability to restrict email. - Added ability to change coupon expiry date format from admin. - Bug Fix: Minimum discount. - Bug Fix: Double optin multiple coupons. Version 1.5 (26 AUG 15) - Added support for double optin. - Added option to set a coupon prefix for the coupon codes generated through the plugin. - Added option to set the coupon length. Version 1.4 (05 MAY 15) - Added source merge tag to segment list based on merge tag. - Added support for lower version of php Version 1.3 (29 MAR 15) - Added WooCommerce 2.3.x support. - Added support for WooCommerce mailer to send emails if using WooCommerce 2.3.x. - Added exit intent option for the popup display. Version 1.2 (15 FEB 15) - Fixed issues with internet explorer. - Added layout support to the shortcode. Version 1.1 (09 FEB 15) - Added shortcode support. - Added admin option to define cookie length. - Added admin option to disable the popup. Version 1.0 (01 FEB 15) - Initial public release.