It adds the waitlist functionality to your online web store. If a product is out of stock, then it notifies the buyer via email when the product gets available. This is a nice way to notify the buyer so that he can come back to store and purchase the product when it is back in stock. The user can join the waitlist just by one click. The configuration of the plugin is very easy.
KEEP CUSTOMERS HAPPY WITH BACK-IN-STOCK NOTIFICATIONS
Automatically notify customers when a product becomes available for purchase
The WooCommerce Waitlist extension lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, making sure your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy.
Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in stock.
Set up in seconds
It’s really easy to install and will instantly start turning missed opportunities into future sales.
Customers register for an email alert to let them know when a product is back in stock, increasing the likelihood they’ll wait and shop with you instead of going to a competitor.
It makes people feel valued by your business, and allows you to replenish stock intelligently based on demand.
- allow customers to be notified when they can purchase an item that is currently out of stock
- easily identify ‘most wanted’ products to prioritise re-stocking
- allow customers to easily review and edit their waiting lists
- maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification
- easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin
- add the waitlist elements for any product anywhere you choose using our shortcode
- plug-and-play functionality – just install, activate and go!