YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager offers the best and easiest solution allowing whoever you want to be able to perform delicate operations without having to enter the admin area and limiting mistakes, which will make you work faster.
Do you happen to feel a little uncomfortable when sharing the administration data for your store whith collaborators or customers?
Unfortunately we cannot wish to be able to do it all by ourselves, which is why we feel the need to be with someone that may do specific actions such as uploading or editing products, thus allowing us to have more time available for more important tasks.
But granting access to the backend part of your store comes with 2 possible issues you should not underestimate.
The first one is leaving your collaborator alone in an important area of your business where you may wish others didn’t have access to prevent others from having access to private information that doesn’t concern them.
The second issue is that in most cases collaborators are not too skilled using WooCommerce and this might result in a lot of time spent in costant training which may cause the very same kind of concern.
You are just one step away from getting rid of these annoying inconveniences like the best web strategist would
It would be great if our collaborators could add and edit products without having to enter the admin area, it would be great if they could accomplish all of those specific actions through the front end of our store, don’t you think?
YITH WooCommerce Frontend Manager offers the best and easiest solution for this issue, allowing whoever you want to be able to perform delicate operations without having to enter the admin area and limiting mistakes, which will make you work faster.
And thanks to the compatibility with our YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin you have the chance to extend these functions to each single vendor and make managing big market places a lot easier.
- Manage the shop from the frontend dashboard
- Choose the sections to enable in the frontend dashboard:
- Show a custom message when the user tries to access an unauthorized section
- Prevent all the shop managers from having access to the backend
- Edit the endpoints for all the dashboard sections manually
- 3 available skins for the frontend dashboard (possibility to view it as an integrated section of My account or as a custom full-screen page)
- Used in combination with YITH Multi Vendor, it allows vendors to manage their shops from the frontend dashboard