YITH WooCommerce Terms & Conditions Popup allow you to open “Terms and Coditions” section in a popup.
Terms and conditions are a fundamental part of each website, because they have great advantages both for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. Putting it in a pop-up window reduces probability for users to leave the page.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS. A MODAL WINDOW TO INFORM THEM WITHOUT MAKING THEM LEAVE THE PAGE
Putting Terms and Conditions into your website is one of the best moves a site owner might make, because they can protect a website, especially an e-commerce, from possible legal disputes. Yet, adding Terms and Conditions into checkout page is highly risky because it might induce customers to leave the page and interrupt the transaction. YITH WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of legal information in a modal window and so make its consultation quicker and simpler, besides offering a better service to your customers without compromising the transaction itself.
- Decide to show Terms and Conditions in a popup window or not
- Choose popup size, style and entrance animation effect
- Add “I agree” button in the bottom of the popup
- Force users to scroll the entire window before they can accept Terms and Conditions
- Manage checkboxes for Terms and Privacy separately or as just one
- Decide to display checkboxes for Terms and Privacy and decide to print them as already ticked or not